For Trinity University in San Antonio, engineering design is a core competence taught in the new Center for the Sciences and Innovation (CSI). Students not only learn about the concepts of the engineering design process, but also realize their own projects at versatile, mobile, and cost-effective design stations made with item components.
item is proud to announce that it is working with a new distributor in Mexico. Automated Systems & Machines, S. A. de C. V. (ASM Group) will represent item America, LLC as item Sur México in the states of Mexico State, Mexico City, Tlaxcala, Puebla, and Veracruz.
item is proud to announce that it is working with a new distributor in Puerto Rico. CPS Automation will represent item America, LLC as item Puerto Rico in the growing markets of the Caribbean. CPS has a joint venture with Accurate Tooling Inc. in Catano, Puerto Rico. Together they have a long history in working with item’s modular building kit system.
With so many innovative product systems, describing what item America does best can be difficult. This new introductory video should help! Modern graphics depict why item America is so essential to industrial manufacturing, with our versatile MB Building Kit System, personalized engineering service, award-winning designs, and ever-increasing number of innovative components – just to name a few!
item America has signed up for a number of upcoming events around the United States and Mexico in February and March. Here is a list of each event:
- CAMEXA (Queretaro, Mexico)
- February 23-25, 2015
- HOUSTEX 2015 (Houston, TX)
- February 24-26, 2015 (Booth 267)
- NFMT (Baltimore, MD)
- March 10-12, 2015 (Booth 2469)
- Applied Ergonomics Conference (Nashville, TN)
- March 16-18, 2015 (Booth 209)
- EASTEC (West Springfield, MA)
- May 12-14, 2015 (Booth 3337)
- Automatisa (Colombia)
- June 10-12, 2015
- Western Manufacturing Technology Show (WMTS) (Alberta, Canada)
- June 15-17, 2015 (Booth 332)
- IFMA’s World Workplace (Denver, CO)
- October 7-9, 2015 (Booth 236)
- The Assembly Show (Rosemont, IL)
- October 27-29, 2015
- Lean Consortia (Baltimore, MD)
- November 4-5, 2015
- ATX South (Orlando, FL)
- November 18-19, 2015
- Ergo Expo 2015 (Las Vegas, NV)
- November 17-19, 2015 (Booth 632)